PRAISE IS NOT SILENT-RISE UP & BLESS HIS NAME
Updated: May 13, 2019
GOD HAS GOOD PLANS FOR YOU THIS YEAR-PRAISE HIS NAME!
“I will bless the Lord at all times; His praise shall continually be in my mouth. My life makes its boast in the Lord; let the humble and afflicted hear and be glad. O magnify the Lord with me, and let us exalt His name together.” Psalm 34:1-3
“For I know the thoughts and plans that I have for you, says the Lord, thoughts and plans for welfare and peace and not for evil, to give you hope in your final outcome.” Jeremiah 29:11
GOD IS THINKING ABOUT YOU AND MAKING PLANS
Do you know how much God loves you and wants to bless and establish you? Take a moment and think about that. God has a planned final outcome-an expectation of prosperity for your life that includes goodness and peace.
Some days those promises seem so very far away and doubt would like to creep in to steal that peace and goodness-but I want to help you fight for the reality of that promise as you enter 2019.
But what happens when all hell breaks loose against those plans and promises?
Have you ever woke up and felt low, heavy, anxious or depressed- out of nowhere? Or maybe the troubles of this life has taken a toll on your mind and you are having a hard time believing that God will come through for you?
Whatever the case I want to encourage you to rise up in these low times with the praises of the Lord in your mouth and displace those enemies of doubt, weariness and depression.
GOVERNING YOUR ATMOSPHERE
I have learned that I am the one responsible for governing my atmosphere (where-ever I am there is an atmosphere that requires governing) and of course my thinking- but I want to focus on our personal atmospheres this week, because I think we lack understanding on this type of supernatural living.
THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS SILENT PRAISE
Your praise is a weapon that must be heard and expressed. PRAISE IS NOT SILENT. Your shout and exuberant praise will cause all darkness to leave your atmosphere. Here are some biblical examples of how to praise God not only for his goodness and excellent greatness but as a weapon of breakthrough:
1. Praise him in the gathering of other believers (Psalm 22:22, Psalm 150:1)
2. Praise him with singing (Psalm 98:5)
3. Praise him with dancing (Psalm 149 & 150)
4. Praise him with a shout (Psalm 98:4)
5. Praise him with thanksgiving (Psalm 28:7)
6. Praise him with instruments (Psalm 98:5-6)
7. Praise him with faith (Psalm 106:12)
8. Praise him by clapping your hands (Psalms 47:1)
9. Praise him while you have your being (Psalm 104:33)
10. Praise and bless him with hands lifted up (Psalm 63:4)
11. Praise him everyday (Psalm 145:2)
12. Praise him when you are depressed (Isaiah 61:3)
13. Praise him with a new song (Psalm 40:3)
14. Praise him with a psalm (Psalm 47:7)
15. Praise him when you get up and when you go to bed (Psalm 113:3)
16. Praise him continually (Hebrews 13:15)
17. Praise him with your words (Psalm 71:8, 15)
18. Praise him with the heavenly hosts (Rev. 4:8)
C’MON, C’MON AND BLESS HIM, C’MON AND PRAISE HIS NAME!
One of my favorite songs is- “O Mighty Ones-My Praise is a Weapon” In the lyrics of this song it says-“when I move my body, when I move my feet, when I open my mouth, then the darkness flees- my praise is a weapon, my praise is a weapon, my praise is a weapon! C’mon, c’mon and bless him, c’mon and praise his name, c’mon, c’mon and bless him-for the Lord delights in showing mercy!!” ….click here to listen
When we call to the Lord who is worthy of ALL our praise, we are saved from all our emenies. Those enemies of doubt, unbelief, heaviness, confusion, chaos and depression cannot stay in the presence of the Lord-because GOD INHABITS the praises of his people. Employ these scriptures against your enemies this year my dear friends and praise and bless the name of the Lord our God!
Worship is my warfare- my praise is a weapon!
Hallelujah and Amen to the Lamb of God!